Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Credit TRX Director
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco West Coast Florida
Zip Code: 34221
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This is a Finance position that provides leadership and oversight of credit risk related to established and potential customer accounts. Defines and establishes guidelines to determine credit worthiness, terms, and collection practices according to Corporate standards, and applicable laws. Directs the activities of department staff engaged in conducting credit investigations and collecting delinquent accounts.
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and internal controls maintain credit risk within tolerance, and customer accounts are collected in a timely manner
- Monitor departmental goals, sustaining achievement, identifying gaps between goals and actual performance, and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Supervise direct reports. Invest time in associate development, set goals, monitor performance, solicit feedback and ensure staff is well–equipped to meet and/or exceed job expectations
- Develop and maintain reporting to effectively monitor and manage productivity and adherence to policies and procedures. Provides regular updates on performance and credit risk to Company Executive and Sales Management Staff
- Provide oversight, and strategic direction for third-party collection agencies and legal counsel; review and evaluate performance to maximize recoveries
- Ensure compliance with Sysco Corporate and Sarbanes-Oxley financial requirements including participating in Credit and Operations Review audits
- Five years related experience
- Internal: Two years of credit supervisory experience
- External: Three years supervisory experience
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related quantitative background
- Strong verbal and written communication. Financial analysis
- Project management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time