Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Support Benefits department leadership in researching, analyzing, and evaluating the company’s medical, dental, life, disability, retirement and other benefit plans and programs to inform plan design, administration decisions and the overall effective management of plans. Support the broader Sysco HR organization and the Sysco Benefits Center in troubleshooting and resolving issues and in identifying root causes of issues to improve both internal and external processes.
- Data entry, compilation and analysis - Assist the Benefits team and other stakeholders (i.e., Labor Relations, HRBPs) in gathering, organizing, and analyzing data from multiple sources using Excel spreadsheets and other analytical tools. Analyze results, interpret data and summarize findings and implications using PowerPoint, Word, and other written communication formats. Prepare initial cost projections to support plan design decisions and budget impact for multiple benefit plans. Research external sources of information, including healthcare costs and benefit plan trends to fully inform management decisions.
- Vendor coordination – Work with the Benefits team and external vendors, including consultants and third-party administrators, to gather data and understand benefit plan dynamics. Assist in identifying process improvements, including data quality, reporting and other opportunities to improve overall service and satisfaction levels for both associates and the Benefits management team.
- Compliance – Leads interactions with plans’ auditors, tax department, consultants and legal counsel to ensure the timely and accurate preparation of plan filings and reports required by governmental regulations. Responsible for securing non-discrimination testing from third party suppliers/consultants. Assists in identifying new, emerging regulatory compliance matters and methods for compliance.
- Customer Service – Responsible for research and feedback to escalated customer service issues with third party suppliers. Identifies trends and develops solutions to improve customer experience.
- Bachelors in Business, Human Resources, Science or related analytical field
- 2-5 years’ experience analyzing benefit plans; consulting experience preferred
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of health/ welfare, retirement and leave benefit products, services and tools
- Strong knowledge in Labor Relations
- Subject matter knowledge of benefits regulatory/compliance environment (e.g., ERISA, HIPPA, ACA)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Intermediate knowledge other MS applications, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Able to identify and analyze data, discern trends, and draw relevant conclusions
- Critical thinking and strong analytical capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to simply illustrate technical concepts and create reports that can be clearly interpreted by non-technical users
- Process oriented; project management experience preferred
- Able to self-direct work priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Independent decisions on the best use of available information and tools to effectively complete daily work tasks
- Able to determine when to escalate issues/decisions and partner with appropriate leaders
- Direction to outside vendors
- Format of reports and related materials (presentations, etc.)
- Communicating or sharing data and information outside of immediate workgroup
- Uses of available data to be shared with other stakeholders
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time