Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Day Warehouse Clerk
Company: European Imports
Location: US-IL-Arlington Heights
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
Position Title: Day Warehouse Clerk
Basic Function & Responsibility:
Under general supervision, provide general clerical support of day shift warehouse operations.
Characteristic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate, clear flags and export orders in BFC Dakota in Truck Builder for day shift selectors.
- Collate all labels, check-offs and load sheets for day shift operations.
- On a daily basis, complete all duties shown on the Daily List.
- Track and record shipping statistics for day shift on a daily basis.
- Review catchweight data input for accuracy.
- Collate and distribute all needed documentation for the Transportation Department.
- Communicate load pick-ups with carriers through use of email.
- Perform inventory of office and warehouse supplies and communicate replenishment orders as needed.
- Adhere to all applicable GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), personal hygiene, and SQF (Safe Quality Food) policies and procedures as described in the European Imports – Sysco Food Safety Training Manual.
- Perform other duties as assigned in the Operations Department.
General working conditions – exposed to adverse conditions 5% or less of the time.
May occasionally be exposed to adverse environmental conditions (0 – 32 degrees).
- High school education or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is required.
- Previous data entry experience on a PC is preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of previous keyboarding experience utilizing a keyboard to enter, retrieve and manipulate data is required.
- Basic knowledge of Excel is required.
- Good communication skills are required.
For questions regarding the status of your application, please contact Lee Gersch at 847-979-7650
or via email at email@example.com
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
European Imports is proud to be an EEO/AA employer - M/F/D/V.
This opportunity is available through European Imports. This is not a Corporate position.
All hiring decisions will be made at the sole discretion of European Imports.Employment Type: Full Time