Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Business Services
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Responsible for the creation and management of Human Capital reports to support the various functions and businesses within Sysco. Provides value-added, actionable information to improve business efficiencies.
- Captures business, user, functional, and non-functional requirements needed to develop dashboards
- Assists in the design of analytic solutions
- Creates and supports the implementation of analytics, reports, and dashboards
- Creates visualizations that are appropriate for respective data sets and overall goal of reports/dashboards
- Integrates disparate data from multiple systems and tools
- Generates standard, custom, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as needed by the business
- Creates and maintains library of ad hoc reports
- Utilizes multiple platforms in enterprise-wide reporting; SAP, Workday, ADP ReportSmith, Access, Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Performs QA and testing prior to delivering solutions
- Provides documentation of reporting processes and designs
- Supports ongoing reporting processes and manages priorities
- 1 year of work experience with reporting and data analysis
- Tableau experience
- Excel, PowerPoint and Access – Advance Level
- Human Resources data analysis
- Knowledge of data mining and advanced reporting techniques
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related field or 5 years applicable Sysco experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written and listening) skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate and prioritize workload
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time