Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Company: Buckhead Meat of Atlanta
Location: US-GA-College Park
Zip Code: 30337
Minimum Level of Education: Associate's degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
This position is responsible for creating, reviewing, and ensuring the quality control of financial statement reports, analysis and systems. This role records and reviews transactions and the maintenance of the general ledger accounts.
- Prepares and/or reviews accounting entries to record recurring and special transactions relating to the revenue, costs and expenses for each functional area of the organization.
- Assists in developing reports used by management in strategic planning and updates these reports as new data becomes available
- Performs monthly reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts and maintains complete and accurate documentation of the reconciliations in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the Sysco Financial Accounting Methods Manual.
- Proactively reviews related Sysco accounting policies, procedures and systems for efficiency and effectiveness on an ongoing basis and recommends updates and improvements in company practices. Assists in implementation of all improvements identified.
- Assists financial leaders with the compilation and updates to the annual operating plan and monthly forecasts.
- Compiles and maintains all documentation required by regulatory agencies for mandatory reporting purposes
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time