Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Business Services
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The associate in this position will support the IT / Business Technology roles on our corporate team.
- Design, develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify top talent for positions across the Sysco enterprise.
- Work closely with TA Director and TAPs to design strategies that support the recruitment efforts of the TA Department.
- Pro-actively create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates through cold calling, networking, data mining.
- Provide priority level support during project recruitment providing real time support for open positions.
- Conduct in depth phone interviews of potential candidates and determine if there are potential opportunities within Sysco.
- Effectively influence passive job seekers to pursue opportunities within Sysco.
- Present and market candidates to the appropriate TAP, tracking the success of applicants through the recruitment process.
- Work closely with recruitment team to ensure candidates are properly managed throughout the recruitment process.
- Effectively utilize social media, professional and social networking sites to attract talent including but not limited to blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Research and provide solutions to TA Directors regarding recruitment tool
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing and qualifying passive applicants
- Understanding of the Boolean search language and how those search principles apply to both internet and database searches
- Previous experience successfully sourcing applicants by utilizing social media, cold calling and data mining techniques
- Experience working in a fast paced environment demonstrating an ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Exposure to HRIS and/or recruiting/ applicant tracking software
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in using online recruiting sources and mining online databases
- Strong detail and quality orientation.
- Strong planning & organizing skills, impeccable follow-up and exceptional attention to detail
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion with regard to confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision
- Ability to independently and pro-actively resolve problems within established parameters.
- Ability to plan and carry out assigned projects, resolve most of the conflicts, coordinate work with others and interpret policies on own initiative.
- Ability to research information, and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions for recommending plans of action.
- Ability to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization both orally and written.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationship with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of associates and external parties; including customers and vendors.
- Ability to select and apply standard policies and procedures.
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills with ability to furnish information to those requesting status of change.
- Must have 1-4 years of high volume recruiting experience in agency or in-house
- 2+ years of sourcing experience
- Knowledge of data management techniques
- Previous ATS experience
- AIRES training/certification
- High School or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time