Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Credit TRX Coordinator
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Hampton Roads
Zip Code: 23435
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This Finance position is responsible for all Customer File Maintenance, maintaining customer account files, department reporting and providing administrative support to the Credit Department.
- Performs all Customer File Maintenance including adding new accounts, term changes, address updates, tax codes and sales territory changes. Processes routine account deactivations for no sales in 6 months
- Processes all credit investigative reports including Experian, bank/trade credit requests and corporation/ tax verifications for evaluation by Credit staff
- Maintains customer files utilizing document management system and hard copy filing. Generates customer correspondence regarding file information
- Generates department reports as assigned. Handles incoming driver calls
Education and / or Experience:
- High school degree or GED
- 3 years of administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and customer database platforms
- Time Management
- Verbal and written communication
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time