Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Lead Benefits team members in managing, researching, analyzing, and evaluating the company’s benefit plans and programs to drive plan design administration decisions and the overall effective management of plans. Responsible for supporting the broader Sysco HR organization and third party suppliers in troubleshooting and resolving issues and in identifying root causes of issues to improve both internal and external processes and to manage expenses.
- Plan Management:
- Review plan design through research and analysis leveraging multiple sources of information.
- Model options for change by interpreting data, summarize findings and implications using PowerPoint, Word, and other written communication formats. Prepare and present plan design or process change recommendations, including associate impact and cost projections.
- Process Management:
- Responsible for driving continuous process improvement in all aspects of plan administration and management based on best practices and analysis of internal associate interactions and market trends.
- Manage and facilitate all day-to-day administrative activities to properly administer all programs.
- Lead the planning, design and maintenance of plan communications to improve associate education and utilization of benefit programs.
- Develops and implements systems and procedures to streamline administrative functions.
- Vendor management:
- Assist in the selection and management of third-party vendors or service providers.
- Lead the relationship with external vendors, including consultants and third-party administrators, to gather data and understand benefit plan dynamic
- Identify process improvements, including data quality, reporting and other opportunities to improve overall service and satisfaction levels for both associates and the Benefits team.
- Lead the evaluation of current and prospective suppliers to include requests for proposals, coordination with internal stakeholders (legal, payroll, IT) and development of recommendations.
- Ensure all Summary Plan Descriptions and other Plan Documents are prepared, issued and meet regulatory requirements.
- Lead coordination with plans’ auditors, tax department, consultants and legal counsel to ensure the timely and accurate preparation of plan filings and reports required by governmental regulations.
- Secure non-discrimination testing from third party suppliers/consultants.
- Identify new, emerging regulatory compliance matters and methods for compliance.
- Customer Service
- Lead and coordinate research and response to escalated customer service issues.
- Identify trends and develop solutions to improve internal efficiency and associate experience.
- Ability to support all level of the organization.
- Bachelors in Business, Human Resources, Science or related analytical field
- 5-8 years’ experience analyzing benefit plans; consulting experience preferred
- 3 or more years’ experience in a managerial role with direct reports
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of health and welfare, qualified and non-qualified retirement/deferred compensation plans, administrative services and measurement tools
- Experience managing a team
- Knowledge of benefits regulatory/compliance environment (e.g., ERISA, HIPAA, ACA)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Intermediate knowledge other MS applications, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Ability to work independently and lead a team
- Able to identify and analyze data, discern trends, and draw relevant conclusions
- Critical thinking and strong analytical capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to simply illustrate technical concepts and create reports that can be clearly interpreted by non-technical users
- Process oriented; project management experience preferred
- Able to self-direct work priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Provide direction to team members to achieve department goals
- Independent decisions on the best use of available information and tools to effectively complete daily work tasks
- Able to determine when to escalate issues/decisions and partner with appropriate leaders
- Plan design decisions
- Direction to outside vendors
- Format of reports and related materials (presentations, etc.)
- Communicating or sharing data and information outside of immediate workgroup
- Uses of available data to be shared with other stakeholders
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time