Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Technical Analyst - Security Engineer, Data Loss Prevention
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Data Loss Prevention Engineers work with our business partners in an effort to understand and enforce policies and processes through the use of data loss prevention (DLP) solutions. Their efforts directly contribute to the safe handling of sensitive data.
- Working with business partners to understand processes and policies and driving enforcement through technology
- Defining and implementing technical policies required to prevent and alert upon insider threat situations
- Continually refining data loss prevention solution to eliminate false positives and align with evolving needs
- Documenting and guiding business and BT on secure, compliant data handling practices
- Analyzes events identifying inappropriate data handling in an effort to identify business / BT process security issues
- Configuring Symantec DLP solution to automate alerting in realtime as incidents occur
- Correlating events being reported across multiple systems and areas of the network that identify a potential security incident, initiating the security incident response process to ensure that the situation is contained and addressed accordingly
- Contributing to investigations being conducted by the Information Security team
- Contributing to the maintenance of a DLP solution in an effort to notify the appropriate parties of violations, and to minimize false positives
- Manage the overall health of the Symantec DLP environment both hardware and software
- Creating and maintaining information security monitoring dashboards for the Information Security team and management, in order to provide varying levels of visibility into the security events within the environment,both realtime and over extended periods
- Deploying Symantec DLP agents to systems and devices in order to ensure effective monitor and report upon DLP events occurring within the environment
- Engaging key service providers as security issues are identified in association with their managed systems and infrastructure, and working with the providers to ensure that they are aware of the impact, and are working towards resolution at a pace that aligns with Sysco’s incident response requirements
- Contributing to the compilation of monthly issue and trend reports for distribution to the Enterprise Security & Support management.
- Suggesting changes to the environment that would assist with eliminating vulnerabilities and mitigating the risk of exploitation resulting in potential incidents.
- Contributing to the documentation and maintenance of team processes and documentation.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of ticketing solution enhancement efforts, with the intent to streamline monitoring, alerting, and incident management efforts.
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements based upon lessons learned.
- Designing and building custom policies required to facilitate alerting and workflow requirements.
- Performing other Enterprise Security & Support tasks as required and assigned.
- Serves as an escalation point for potential security related incidents.
Candidates for this position should have at least 5 years of Information Security experience and knowledge of the following:
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Solution: Symantec DLP or comparable solution
- Security Monitoring & Analytics: QRadar or comparable SIEM
- Strong Understanding Of Secure Communication Methods
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to track and manage a large number of simultaneous activities, as well as crossteam
- Dependent activities
- Able to work collaboratively with minimal supervision
- Effectively escalates items as required, and can influence decisions and actions without direct authority
- Able to learn new technologies and processes quickly
- Able to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Able to work off hours when required
- Documenting work papers as evidence of control success or deficiency
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- CISSP, CEH, GIAC certification preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time