Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Mgr, Finance
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Master's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Lead the financial planning, decision analytics and performance reporting team for the Sysco’s US Foodservice (USFS) Operations. Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs and overall business improvement. Partner with field leadership to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of finance best practices. Support overall corporate finance processes, field initiatives rollout and KPI bench marking for USFS.
- Lead the annual profit planning process in conjunction with the senior management team. Develop accurate cost forecasts as required
- Provide decision support and analytics to CFO, US Foodservice Operations and senior management team
- Communicate the key actions necessary to achieve the financial plan
- Analyze results of operations and review and explain key drivers of significant variances to plan and forecasted results.
- Create reporting and insights for Field leadership team including develop metrics, KPIs, and transformation initiative reporting
- Manage monthly/quarterly business review process
- Identify opportunities to improve profit through margin reviews, process improvement and focus on cost efficiency
- Perform Ad-hoc analytics and financial decision support
- Deploy Finance best practices across USFS operations
- Perform analytical special projects as required
- Set goals, manage and train team of analysts to achieve goals and develop staff for advancement
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA Degree or CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of Financial or business related experience
- Financial or business related analysis experience including previous experience in managing a finance team
- Experience leading, coaching, and supervising a team of Financial Analysts
- Strong analytical, interpersonal skills and broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- High business acumen and increased collaboration with both functional business leaders
- Executive level communication and reporting
- Demonstrated expertise developing and presenting financial analysis to senior executives
- Experience in a consumer-facing industry such as consumer packaged goods and/or retail is desirable; experience with the foodservice or food industry (manufacturing/ processing, distribution, retailing) is preferred
- Strong Commercial focus, with exposure to multiple business/functions and excellent business partnering skills
- Analytics and Insight
- Strong Finance background working with large organizations
- Synthesizes complex information from multiple sources to influence decisions
- Expertise in Financial Planning and Strategy Development
- Anticipates emerging trends and future market opportunities
- Strong credibility and self-confidence in executive level communication
- Can create powerful and concise written communication
- Strong commercial background working in business partnership roles
- Can manage and improve information processes/tools to support financial applications and decisions
- Able to develop and deploy Finance best practices across the organization
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time