Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Services Communication Manager
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This positon is located at our Sysco Busincess Services locaiton.
Individual contributor in the Marketing Services team who coordinates/schedules incoming projects according to workload capacity of the marketing services COE. In addition, the Communications Manager will be responsible for devising fresh and unexpected creative concepts, and writing a wide range of materials including but not limited to digital ads, social media posts, video scripts, web content, feature stories, various marketing materials, and other digital and print content. The position is charged with producing a high volume of creative, well-crafted material under tight deadlines
- Oversees workflow for all incoming menu services projects while monitoring the overall production capacity of the team to ensure quality customer deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
- Contribute to organizational marketing efforts such as blogs and newsletters
- Responsible for writing a wide range of materials including but not limited to digital ads, social media posts, video scripts, web content, feature stories, various marketing materials, and other digital and print content.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years industry related experience, marketing or communications,
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time