Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Developer III, HighJump Software
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
- Configure, develop, debug, and trouble shoot solutions per design documents
- Support development of new functionality
- Assist in training of new team members and end-users
- Support user requests, break-fix and questions
- Set up and configure of RF devices, printers and other equipment residing at remote locations
- Assist in troubleshooting wireless issue
- Set up new users in system
- Support development of interfaces with PeopleSoft and other business systems
- Support IT infrastructure as needed
- Experience with HighJump Software’s Advantage Platform and Advantage Applications
- Intermediate to Advanced configuration or programming experience in a programing language like C++, Java, etc.
- Experience with writing, reading, and troubleshooting SQL queries and stored procedures
- Expertise with interface technologies including TCP/IP Sockets, XML, Table-to-Table, etc.
- Barcode scanning and RF hardware (Intermec, LXE, Motorola, Symbol)
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage
- Strong, analytical and problem solving skills
- Supply chain and distribution industry knowledge and experience
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) expertise in HighJump Software, RedPrairie (JDA), Manhattan Associates, Oracle-WM, Accellos, etc.
- Labeling (Bartender) experience a plus
- Reporting experience a plus
- 2-3 years of work experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time