Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Software Engineer - Marketing Technologies
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
The successful candidate for this position will perform the Software Engineer II (Developer II) role within the Sales & Marketing’s business technology organization to design and develop solutions using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other Marketing Technologies. In this hands-on role, the Software Engineer II will be working within a product team to understand the requirements, formulate technical designs, and implement and test solutions to ensure compliance to requirements and technical standards. This role will be required to have experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, specifically focusing on the Marketing Cloud.
Sysco’s Business Technology department brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer and business-oriented team. Our focus is to provide innovative business solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer satisfaction and improve business productivity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with product owner to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Work within and across agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Facilitate the creation and execution of campaigns and journeys
- Create and maintain automations that utilize multiple data sources for campaigns
- Design business solutions on the Marketing Cloud platform based on business needs
- Establish and optimize the connection of the Service Cloud with the Marketing Cloud
- Integrate marketing campaign data with the customer records
- Create reports and dashboards in Salesforce to identify customer trends and campaign ROI
- Daily administration, troubleshooting and technical support for the salesforce org
- Provide timely defect resolution to minimize delays in project time-line
- Design and participate in the development and delivery of operability-related features such as system health monitoring, diagnostics and repair automation
- Conduct performance evaluations of new technology upgrades and critical software/ hardware changes and design and prepare performance/stress/redundancy test plans and scripts
- Coordinate and participate in emergency responses, perform root cause analysis, identify and implement solutions to prevent re-occurrences
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Perform additional duties as assigned by leadership team including after-hours support
- Bachelor’s degree required
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience with Journey Builder
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Connector and working in an integrated environment
- 3-5 years of combined IT experience
- 1+ years of experience using the Marketing Cloud / Exact Target platform
- 1+ years of experience with Web Development, VisualForce and Apex
- Other experiences preferred include Email Marketing, eMarketing, Lead Generations, Social Media, Online Marketing, Marketing Automation, Email Campaigns, SMS Marketing, Mobile Marketing and Interactive Marketing Hub
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications preferred
- Experience with Agile processes is preferred
- This position will be performed from a corporate facility in Houston, TX
- No Travel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship
- Sysco is committed to providing comprehensive retirement and benefits programs, a stock purchase plan, product purchase discounts and much more! Background & Drug Screen. EOE.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time