Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Charlotte
Zip Code: 28027
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for payroll functions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, and strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Administer Enterprise eTime timekeeping program, including user maintenance, Associate enrollment, technical support and problem solving and manager training/support
- Administer and run data for execution of Driver Incentive Program and Warehouse Incentive Program
- Assist Sales Analyst in the administration of the Marketing Associate Compensation program
- Work closely with HR to calculate and submit deducts for benefits, dues, garnishments, etc.
- Timely and accurately follow Corporate-directed Year End Processes Protocol
- Assist in the administration of the Company’s Paid Time Off policies, including assistance with associate time off accruals
- Develop and prepare requested payroll reports and/or compensation studies for HR, CFO and President as requested
- Facilitate Stock Purchase Plan enrollments, cancellations and adjustments
- Assist employees and managers with payroll-related questions
- Roll-out and administer any and all payroll compensation or incentive program
- Handle all AP responsibilities related to compensation, benefit programs, incentive, rewards, etc.
Education and / or Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Accounting required
- 1 year of previous payroll processing experience
- Basic computer skills and word processing
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time