Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Sysco is the world leader in foodservice distribution. Our Business Technology team is a customer-obsessed, agile organization committed to delivering awesome technology to our customers, suppliers and associates.
The Director of HR Technology will report to the VP of Corporate Functions IT to lead HR applications and technologies at Sysco. This influential leader has experience working with HR to develop and implement a technology strategy that aligns to the goals of our business.
The Director of HR Technology will define the vision and be responsible for growing and scaling the effectiveness and efficiency of our HR business systems. In addition, this leader will be a member of the extended IT leadership team, partnering with peers and business partners to continue our agile transformation.
- Assess and drive our HR technology roadmap.
- Provide strategic technology leadership across HR functions.
- Foster a strong customer service mindset throughout the Business Technology team, while nurturing thought leadership and innovation with business partners.
- Work with the team to ensure all HR roadmap/application development efforts are run in an agile fashion.
- Collaborate with senior leadership in HR to settle technology needs and priorities necessary to achieve business objectives.
- Be a trusted advisor to business partners regarding technology concerns, concepts, and opportunities.
- Handle the planning, control, and management of the HR technology architecture.
- Lead policies and procedures related to ongoing operations; develop strategic relationships with other team members and partner across the IT team.
- Minimum 10 years of IT leadership experience leading an applications portfolio the HR function in a fast-growing environment.
- Experience in implementing and running a Workday operation, including HCM, Recruiting, Compensation, Payroll and Time Tracking, is strongly desired.
- Experience understanding, documenting, and improving core business processes in growing organizations.
- Experience in building and developing a team of direct reports.
- Experience with fast-growing SaaS businesses and associated technologies available in the market.
- Have deep understanding of the technology and tools relating to the HR function.
- Experience leading IT Applications strategy, planning, implementation and ongoing support, especially in an Agile mindset and methodology.
- Strong, hands-on and flexible leadership skills with a dedication to getting results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical solutions and concepts to non-technical decision-makers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related discipline or relevant Business or advanced degree.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time