Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Warehouse Receiver - Night Shift
Company: Northstar Seafood
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
FUNDAMENTAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Receive count and inspect product quality from outside carriers. Control flow and accuracy of product being received into the warehouse. Performs job in accordance with Preferred Work Methods.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review license plates and paper work from driver.
- Instructs unloading as to proper pallet size, ti and hi of each item.
- Counts unloaded product, verifies pack size, item description, expiration dates.
- Accurately tag each pallet received.
- Totals worksheet and matches with carrier bills; signs, dates and circles total cases.
- Signs, dates and returns worksheets for Accounts Payable.
- Works with Merchandisers when there are discrepancies in the products and worksheets.
- Inspects products for damage and food safety. Inspects packaging to ensure product meets SYSCO specs.
- Follow HACCP guidelines for all fresh fish and shellfish products.
- Operates industrial equipment in a safe manner and brings to supervisor’s attention any unsafe conditions.
- Maintains a neat appearance and good manners at all times while on the job.
- Helps maintain sanitary conditions in the warehouse.
- Performs other functions in the warehouse as assigned by the supervisor.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 1 year related to warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to read printed information on labels.
- Ability to lift cases weighing 100 lbs occasionally.
- Ability to physically operate all warehouse equipment.
- Ability to physically select product onto carts or pallets and load into vehicles.
For questions regarding the status of your application, please contact Judy Massa @ Judy.email@example.com
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
This is not a Corporate position.
All hiring decisions will be made at the sole discretion of Northstar Seafood Office.Employment Type: Full Time