Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
The successful candidate for this position will perform the Developer II role within the Cybersecurity’s business technology organization to design, develop, and integrate solutions for Cybersecurity. In this hands-on role, the Developer II will be working within a product and platform teams to understand the requirements, formulate technical designs, and implement and test solutions to ensure compliance to requirements and technical standards. This role will be required to have experience in utilizing DevOps best practices in building, testing, deploying and supporting a product/platform.
Sysco’s Business Technology department brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer and business-oriented team. Our focus is to provide innovative business solutions that eliminate waste, maximize performance and improve business productivity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Platform owner and Iterataion manager to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Work within and across agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Develop and implement orchestration solution with the intent to streamline monitoring, alerting, and incident management efforts for cloud and other platforms
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of solutions for one of the following domain areas: Cloud, Application, Data or Security
- Conduct performance evaluations of new technology upgrades and critical software/ hardware changes and design and prepare performance/stress/redundancy test plans and scripts
- Coordinate and participate in emergency responses, perform root cause analysis, identify and implement solutions to prevent re-occurrences
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Work with technical teams to understand requirements and automate processes to better enhance development of applications, systems and contribute to Sysco’s CI/CD pipeline
- Serve as security expert in platform and application development, database and micro-service design. Providing guidance to project teams on the appropriate selection and implementation of security controls to comply with enterprise compliance and security policies.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by leadership team including after-hours support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivelant experience required
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- 3-6 years of combined IT experience
- 3-6 years in solution design and lead experience building custom applications
- 3-6 years scripting
- 3-6 years years experience using SQL (like Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with test driven development (TDD)
- 1+ years of experience utilizing Continuous Integration (CI) servers (like, Jenkins, GoCD or similar) for build and process automation (CD)
- Experience building & deploying application on a cloud platform is a plus (AWS, Azure, etc.) is big plus
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Experience with Agile processes is preferred
- Experience with DevOps (CI-CD) is preferred
- This position will be performed from a SBS facility in Houston, TX
- No Travel
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time