Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Asset Management and Field Support
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Manager, Asset Management and Field Support will work wih operating and maintenance stakeholders, among others, across the global enterprise to maximize the reliability, productivity, and cost structure of facility, fleet, material handling, and associated infrastructure assets primarily through the effective and efficient use at the operating level of the following -- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems and Fuel Management Systems and Planning and Procurement System. The role includes monitoring system compliance, identifying and implementing best practices, training system users and related users, among others.
- Provides field customer support for assigned market(s), including training, performance coaching, skill and talent development, systems support, and issues resolution.
- Maintain and manage Sysco’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), which includes master data management (MDM), preventive and corrective maintenance processes, purchasing, parts, inventory, and warranty.
- Responsible for Sysco’s Fuel Management System (FMS) and includes managing fueling practices, training, contracts, system adoption, and data integrity and integration to CMMS and other maintenance systems.
- Promote and champion system awareness, adoption, and compliance through site visits, meetings, and training programs to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Provide field maintenance and customer support for all Sysco maintenance operations.
- Analyze and monitor performance related to maintenance assets and assist in executing best practices based on maintenance strategies to increase uptime, reduce expenses, and drive efficiencies.
- Collaborate with operating company maintenance staff, Market and OpCo Fleet and Facility Directors, and Market Vice Presidents of Operations (MVPO) to assist in the implementation and execution of maintenance processes, procedures, and policies.
- Staff, align, and partner Field Maintenance Support Managers with Corporate Fleet and Facility Directors to help support and achieve Sysco’s Business Objectives (SBOs) for the maintenance organization
- Serve as technical and project lead/advisor for existing and future maintenance systems, integration initiatives, and upgrades.
- Support quarterly market maintenance meetings to provide training and support to the maintenance organization in the field, and other operations teams to ensure and promote business alignment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, and Industrial Maintenance or like disciplines required or 7 years related work experience in plant management, fleet maintenance, field maintenance support or other related disciplines can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain, Maintenance Coordination, Maintenance Management or other like fields
- 5-years previous EAM/CMMS experience (SAP, Maximo, INFOR, Dematic Sprocket, etc.)
Technical Skills and Abilities
- CMMS technical and business configuration experience and administration
- Basic understanding of web services and systems integration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Word, and SharePoint)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time