Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Market Compliance Manager
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Market Finance Manager- Operations provides financial leadership, business partnership and decision support to Market and OpCo Finance teams. Directs and supports the forecasting, AOP process and develop and review results of analytical tools for the purpose of measuring, explaining and implementation of action plans to improve performance. Responsible for overall compliance activities for the Market, managing key compliance processes, Audit remediation and Audit (self assessments). Key liaison with Enterprise Compliance and Internal Audit leadership
This position will be located at the Market Hub Office/MCFO office in Phailadelphia
PRIMARY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Decision Support Finance- Operations
- Provide decision support and ad-hoc analytics to Market and Field Operations team
- Manage the Ops AOP and budgeting process, the Ops monthly/quarterly business review process.
- Create reporting and insights for Ops leadership team, develop metrics, KPIs and deploy Finance best practices
- Perform analytical special projects as required
Compliance and Control
- Ensures controls of day to day operations of the Finance/Accounting Department, Operations and Sales
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and internal controls maintain credit risk within company guidelines
- Leads annual and ongoing self-assessment process, Audit remediation and continuous review of internal processes to ensure compliance and recommends corrective actions
- Interacts with local team and SBS in terms of monthly close activities, monthly schedules and reconciliation work
- Key liaison with HQ Compliance leadership and Internal Audit team.
- Provide guidance and support during OpCo Internal Audit
- Participate in the recruiting, training, and performance management and development of finance associates
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or Economics required
- At least 5+ years combination of financial analyst and/or accounting experience required
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Prior managerial experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of an organization
- Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret bar graphs
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time