Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Analyst, Supply Chain Design
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position is responsible for modeling and enhancing the inbound and outbound supply chains across all of Sysco. Leveraging Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, the position will serve as both the analytics powerhouse and project lead for a variety of projects. These projects include proposals to bring on new customers or align existing customers in a way that is most cost-efficient end-to-end. Beyond customers, the position will identify and evaluate opportunities for cost-saving, utilization- improving intiatives in Sysco’s current US and international operating companies. Supply Chain Design, and this position, serve as a hybrid between discovery/analysis and implementation/execution for the Supply Chain department’s high impact, high visiblity initiatives.
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and / or Experience:
Knowledge of the principles of optimization and how optimization is performed using software packages Understanding of simulation and the differences between optimization and simulation Familiarity with network optimization, inventory optimization, product flow analysis, operations planning, and cost to serve analysis
- To be successful in this position, the individual performing the duties must successfully demonstrate the following competencies:
- Planning and Organizing: Establishes clear actions for self and others to ensure duties are completed efficiently and on time; Effectively communicates changes and progress; Arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing; Shares information appropriately and timely; has good listening skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, managers and other employees of the organization
- Customer Service: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; Considers customers in all business practices; Establishes and maintains professional relationships with customers.
- Results Oriented: Driven to achieve goals and objectives; Maintains high performance standards and unfailingly delivers quality service; Makes good decisions that contribute to the company’s profitability.
- Collaboration: Develops cooperative relationships throughout the organization; Helps team meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work on a cross-functional team.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking, prioritizing, communicating, and adapting to change.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Broad distribution center knowledge, which would include all day and night time distribution center functions and processes (receiving, selecting, loading and day and night letdown processes and forklift operations).
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing for interaction with all departments on any issue related to the Operations, Transportation and Maintenance departments of Sysco.
- Data driven decision making.
- Strong critical thinking, as actions directly impact productivity.
- Intrinsically strong and structured approach to problem solving.
- Understanding of mathematical concepts (add, subtract, multiply and divide); compute, rate, ratio and percent; general finance terminology/concepts; book-keeping activities.
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills with ability to furnish information to others requesting status.
- Ability to handle high-volume workload, requiring fast paced production with professional composure.
- Proactively resolves business procedurial hindrances.
- Understands team dynamics and works well within team structure.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time