Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Machine Operator - Packaging
Company: Malcolm Meats Hampshire
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
The purpose of the Machine Operator Associate is to package product using a processing machine and other general functions within the packaging department and plant.
- Process cut product through a packaging machine
- Create plastic molds based on product specifications
- Package product based on shipping schedule and business needs
- Maintain general housekeeping within the packaging area
- Perform and ensure accuracy in packaging of raw materials
- Observe and abide by all safety policies and procedures
- Perform any and all additional duties requested by supervisor on an “as needed” basis
- Candidate must be 21+ years of age
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment checks
- Ability to read, write and communicate in the English language
- Ability to adjust to sudden changes in customer demands or operational goals
- Commitment to work until job is completed
- Interacts well with others. Good team player.
- Results and detail oriented
- Customer-service oriented
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
Physical strength to lift and maneuver 50-60 pounds. Standing, stooping and climbing are regular activities for this employee. Employee must have the ability to navigate throughout the production and warehouse areas unassisted without disrupting regular production activities. Normal levels of eyesight and hearing after correction. Color vision is required. The ability to touch, feel, manipulate fingers and limbs to operate various processing and material handling equipment is necessary. The ability to smell is required, in order to detect levels of wholesomeness and spoilage. This position requires the candidate to be in refrigerated processing and warehouse areas. These areas are cold and wet and exposure to moving machinery and sharp surfaces are a regular occurrence. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For questions regarding the status of your application, please call Steven Jedras at 847-683-2021
or by email at email@example.com
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
Malcolm Meats Illinois is proud to be an EEO/AA employer - M/F/D/V.
This opportunity is available through Malcolm Meats Illinois. This is not a Corporate position.
All hiring decisions will be made at the sole discretion of Malcolm Meats Illinois.Employment Type: Full Time