Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Dir, Creative Marketing Services
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position is located at our Cypress Campus- Sysco Business Services.
The Sr. Manager/Director Creative Marketing ensures all marketing materials reflect the company’s brand identity. The Sr. Manager/Director oversees all internal and external graphic design team members. In addition, they design a wide variety of marketing materials, including but not limited to product brochures, white papers, event signage, product packaging, logos, PowerPoint slides, menus. Importantly, this person is responsible for developing new marketing communication templates that support our corporate identity.
- Trains graphic design staff on design best practices
- Ensures the use of corporate templates
- Prioritizes workload for internal graphic designers
- Ensures graphic design best practices are followed
- Hires new graphic designers and vendors as needed
- Trains staff on creative marketing request and documentation process
- Accountable for key metrics that directly correlate to strategies and initiatives; i.e. adoption/usage, customer growth and retention and OpCo/customer satisfaction.
- Layout marketing communications materials in branded templates: product brochures, white papers, case studies, best practices, style guides, PowerPoint presentations, tradeshow
- Provides direction on changes needed to corporate templates
- Ensures brand accuracy and consistency across marketing mix
- Design of various graphics for the web, email and other marketing methods
- 6-8 years design experience
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in managing people
Education and / or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field required.
- Ad/ Creative agency experience is a plus
- Ability to focus on detail while prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to think conceptually, strategically, and creatively with little oversight or direction (i.e. display intellectual leadership vs. simply "do" or execute something that was developed or directed by someone else)
- Very comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. tribal knowledge, redundant or unclear activities) and translating it into clear logical designs.
- Able to distill complex ideas or approaches to their essence and present them in a simplified, yet compelling manner.
- Methodical, hands-on, detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Good Listener
- Able to develop clear PowerPoint presentations for executive audiences
- Able to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, partners, and colleagues
- Good executive presence
- Ability to be persuasive and build alignment with all levels and across functions within Sysco including the senior executive team
- Highly committed to exceeding expectations and continuous improvement
- High energy level
- Strong personal work ethic
- Willing and able to take on various types of work
- Good fit with Sysco corporate culture
- Ability to adapt to different management, communication, and delivery styles (as needed) for different situations
- Highly flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities
- Ability to ensure a team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership and team to achieve business results
- Ability to provide coaching, feedback and developmental opportunities and build effective teams
- Ability to challenge and inspire team members to achieve business results
- Ability to build new relationships and strengthen existing ones with key decision makers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time