Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Sr Financial Analyst will support strategies to help drive increased process efficiency, business improvement and deeper insights in the Business Technology (BT) space. This role will also help build, review and perform monthly financial statements and variance analysis for BT. This position also helps develop and deliver business cases for new BT initiative. The overall goal is accurate, transparent financial reporting, and improved analysis to drive improved financial results.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support reporting and insight for Business Technology (BT) leadership team
- Build departmental budgets for BT corporate expenses, perform financial and variance analysis on monthly results, and re-forecast to incorporate new insights
- Support the build of the monthly financial package through account reconciliations and journal entries
- Build business cases for technology projects and initiatives, perform financial and variance analysis on results, and re-forecast to incorporate new insights
- Identify trends, risks, and make suggestions for intervention/opportunities
- Develop professional presentations that can support objectives
- Assist in enhancing, implementing, and enforcing policies, procedures and reports to improve the overall operation and effectiveness
- Provide technical financial advice, knowledge, and methods of continual improvement
- Foster strong communications and teamwork between finance and BT
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and financial decision support
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an accounting or finance role. Experience in an I.T. environment is a plus.
- Strong understanding of standard accounting practices (GAAP) and financial analysis.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail and accuracy, and able to handle multiple priority assignments under strict deadlines.
- Experience with Workday software a plus.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position can be performed from the Corporate facility.
- Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time