Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Manager, Change Management is responsible for providing change management support to Sysco’s key initiatives. The Manager, Change Management will work closely with business leaders to ensure robust change management plans are in place to increase overall project effectiveness.
- Work with business leaders, HR Business Partners and other internal and external stakeholders to support enterprise-wide initiatives with change management strategies, tools and execution plans.
- Assess needs, build and deploy change management plans, ensuring stakeholders are involved and cross-functional efforts are integrated.
- Ensure sustainability of initiatives with specific follow-up action plans, including post-initiative measurement and assessment.
- Develop and implement communication strategies in partnership with Corporate Communications team. Partner with Corporate Communications team to disseminate key messages and optimize use of all internal communications channels.
- Assist with development and execution of training efforts as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years progressive experience in change management, project management, talent management, and/or organizational development; 2+ years interacting directly with executive stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience working with senior leaders on major change initiatives with significant visibility.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to influence and think strategically and tactically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple change projects at one time.
- Teamwork and cross-functional team leadership abilities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated change management leadership abilities.
- Ability to analyze data, discern trends, derive conclusions and effectively convey to non-experts.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time