Company: North Star Seafood, LLC (490)
Location: US-FL-Sunrise,US-FL-Pembroke Pines,US-FL-Miramar
Zip Code: 33069
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
The current Operating Company is in Pompano Beach, the ideal candidate will be willing to commute or relocate to Medley, Florida February 2020.
Brief role description
This role oversees sales in Latin America & The Caribbean Market/ Account management and maintenance.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Utilize specific market/customer knowledge and country-specific regulations to assist our customers through the entire order process, which includes educating customers on new and exciting products/trends, ensuring accurate transmission of their product order, responding to customer inquiries, collecting all monies owed and solving shipment issues, working with merchandising to ensure full order fulfillment and with product registration to ensure products are approved for receipt in market, all with an incredible sense of urgency.
- Provide custom shipping instructions to operations.
- Arrange for export inspections. Liaises with inland/ocean / and air logistics and various freight forwarders to coordinate shipments from North Star Seafood to destination countries. Will act as the first point of contact for all customers in a portfolio and will provide counsel on all products and services offered by North Star Seafood
- Oversee account administration and support, distribution, and management of pricing, margins, and product specifications. Includes preparation of RFPs
- Lead and participate in Industry and trade shows.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Animal Science, or related field
3 years’ experience including experience in International Sales
• Minimum Required:
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work multiple tasks, plan & organize time & projects efficiently. Ability to work comfortably under pressure. Personal computer experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Works well independently and with others.
In-depth knowledge of Seafood and commodity item pricing.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time