Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Nutrition Services Specialist manages nutrition data quality in eNutrition and supplier communication regarding GDSN data. The position provides eNutrition end user support and interactive training. The incumbent is responsible for promoting nutrition services, developing marketing collateral and supporting operating companies/customers in all market segments as it pertains to nutrition data.
- Nutrition data quality assurance for supplier data flowing into eNutrition and communication with data services teams to ensure consistent data within all customer facing systems.
- Communicate and educate suppliers regarding nutrition data quality concerns
- End user support & training on product & services; includes but not limited to email support, marketing material development and interactive training
- Direct database maintenance activities including NetMenu USDA upgrade work, K-12 internal sharepoint site and customer/employee user provisioning
- Collaborate with other departments (QA, Packaging, Marketing, etc) to provide up to date, evidence based nutrition knowledge in conjunction with Sysco's health/wellness/nutrition related initiatives
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; Registered Dietitian required
- 3 years of nutrition related experience in foodservice, food science, nutrition analysis or research dietetics
- Comprehensive understanding of FDA nutrition facts label government regulations and familiarity with food science principles.
- Research and development and food processing knowledge.
- Attention to detail and extensive knowledge of computer operations and database maintenance are critical.
- Experience with CBORD systems and/or nutrition analysis software programs preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time