Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This role will apply advanced analytics to support the evaluation and development of new demand generation, assortment, costing, pricing and supply chain models. This will require expert ability in data acquisition (internal and external to Sysco), cleansing and manipulation; mathematical modeling; analytical and heuristic solution methods; and the ability to synthesize, visualize and communicate result. This role will require close collaboration with other functions within the Enterprise Analytics and insights Team in addition to other functions within Sysco.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Data mining, cleaning and engineering: identify necessary data elements and their sources, leverage appropriate tools to acquire and consolidate large volumes of data from different internal and external sources, and identify and resolve any irrelevant, corrupt, missing, or incongruent data
- Data analysis: Identify and use appropriate advanced analytic tools, technologies and platforms to execute analysis against business requirements, including the ability to scale, deploy and distribute models across enterprise as needed.
- Dashboards and Reporting: Develop performance scorecards and dashboards to monitor adoption, implementation and impact of models and strategies.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with other roles within the Enterprise Analytics Team and the Sysco broadly to tune models and ensure value created from models. Work with LABS and Business Technology resources on API and front end integration. Collaborate with business process owners to validate model outputs and construct appropriate training
Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Neuroscience or other technical field with a focus on a quantitative research or Bachelors with 18 months+ of relevant job experience
- 2+ years of experience accessing and manipulating data in SQL or NoSQL database environments
- 1+ years of experience with scientific scripting languages (e.g., Python, R, SAS) and/or object oriented programming (e.g., C++, Java)
- 2+ years of experience with Bayesian statistics, regression analysis (beyond linear regression), supervised learning, unsupervised learning or time-series analysis required
- 1-4 years of overall analytics experience, can be inclusive of post graduate work
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience accessing and manipulating data in SQL or NoSQL database environments
- Experience with scientific scripting languages (e.g., Python, R, SAS) and/or object oriented programming (e.g., C++, Java)
- Experience with regression analysis (beyond linear regression), supervised learning, unsupervised learning or time-series analysis required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time